- GDC Talks: The Latest in Game Development Animation
- “3D Cal Animation” Workflow and Test Animation
- Animated GIFs for Ottawa International Animation Festival
- Ottawa International Animation Festival 2016
- Announcing “True King”
- Dust Scratch Games is coming to Windsor’s 2016 Comic Book Syndicon!
- Why My Indie Game Company Isn’t Incorporated
- Update v1.04 For “Unfinished – An Artist’s Lament”
- Unity3D Physics – Picking Up and Moving A Box (Fixing A Bug In “Unfinished”)
- The Downside of Game Bundles and Sales
- Game Conventions in Ontario & Beyond! A Helpful Guide For Local Indie Game Developers
- Special Thanks To Some Press That Covered Me & My Games!
- Windsor, Ontario – The Comic-Book Capital of Canada?
- Retrospective By The Numbers: One Year After My First Game, One Week After My Second
- “Unfinished – An Artist’s Lament” is Available Now!
- Review of “Unfinished – An Artist’s Lament”
- Digital Indie Games Prices: What Should Charge For Your Game? Here’s A Mathematical Formula.
- “Unfinished – An Artist’s Lament” unfinished sketches from other artists
- “Unfinished – An Artist’s Lament” is coming August 4, 2015 (so here’s what it’s about)!
- New trailer and release date for “Unfinished – An Artist’s Lament”
- What is “Arcane Bullshit?”
- Good News Everyone! “Unfinished” is greenlit, gets new music and is coming to ConBravo with Arcane Bullshit!
- E3 2015 – A review from a little indie’s perspective
- “Unfinsihed – An Artist’s Lament” Could Use Your Help To Be Finished
- Desura Late Payments – A Comment From A Thankful Developer
- Behind On Blog Posts
- The Revolution is Here, The Internet is Not Ready
- An Update From Your Friendly Neighbourhood Gamedev
- Unity 3D Shaders For Two Transparent Textures
- Happy Canadian Thanksgiving
- Hullabaloo about successful IndieGogo 2D film project
- Review of “Drew and the Floating Labyrinth”
- What is #gamergate?
- PAX PRIME 2014: A review and afterthought from an indie developer
- Tutorial: How To Make 2D Traditional Animation in a 3D Game
- To The Internet…
- Drew and the Floating Labyrinth v1.03 Bug Fixes
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 – A Artist’s/Game Developer’s Review
- Hand-drawn 3d puzzle-platformer “Drew and the Floating Labyrinth” Available Now!
- Looking back with Drew…
- Wait… did you say you’re going to PAX?
- Press for “Drew and the Floating Labyrinth”
- Silly Unity3D…
- “Drew and the Floating Labyrinth” is officially on Kickstarter!
- Some Cool Crowdfunding Projects (August 2014)
- Language Localization for “Drew and the Floating Labyrinth”
- “Drew and the Floating Labyrinth” now 85% complete!
- No Such Thing As Easy Software
- “Drew and the Floating Labyrinth” – Development Progress for Hand-Drawn 3D Indie Game
- Some Cool Crowdfunding Projects (July 2014)
- Development Continues: Unity 3D Textures for “Drew and the Floating Labyrinth”
- After One Week On Steam Greenlight…
- IndiE3: An Early Review
- E3 2014 – A Review (and what is IndiE3?)
- Further Developments…
- First Trailer for “Drew and the Floating Labyrinth”
- Drew and the Floating Labyrinth updates – Giving Drew Some Color
- I Submitted My Indie Game To A Contest (Aftermath)
- Some Cool Crowdfunding Projects (June 2014)
- Game Developer Contest Deadlines
- Final Animation For “Drew and the Floating Labyrinth”
- Indie: The American Dream
- Unity 3D Jerky Camera – Resolved
- What happened to “James?”
- Announcing “Drew and the Floating Labyrinth,” new project from Dust Scratch Games!
- Trials and Tribulations of Traditional Animation (May 2014)
- Public Game Testing (Part 2)
- Unity 3D – Textures Don’t Double in List
- Animation Test – Drew – May 6, 2014
- Pencil2D – Pencil Test Animation Software
- Public Game Testing (Part 1)
- Some Cool Crowdfunding Projects (May 2014)
- New Living Area
- Favorite Quotes (April 25, 2014)
- Deadlines Don’t Exist Anymore…
- Conflicting Decisions…
- How Long Does It Take To Make A Good Game?
- What Have I Been Up To? (“The Great Penny Robbery”)
- An Important Decision…
- Some Cool Crowdfunding Projects (April 2014)
- Improving RAM For Hand-Drawn Pseudo-3D Graphics
- Internet is Changing The World Too Fast…
- Animation Test – Running – March 19, 2014
- Modern Hardware Requirements…
- True Indies Have Part-Time Jobs
- Kickstarter Funding Goals (How High Is Too High?)
- Thanks To The Press! (James – Journey of Existence)
- Some Cool Crowdfunding Projects (March 2014)
- 4k Resolution: Does It Matter?
- The Modern Definition of “Indie”…
- Make a Successful Indie Game Using Kickstarter… During & After The Kickstarter Campaign (part 7 of 7)
- Make a Successful Indie Game Using Kickstarter… Making The Kickstarter Page (part 6 of 7)
- Make a Successful Indie Game Using Kickstarter… Criticism, Praise, & The Indie Gaming Community (part 5 of 7)
- Make a Successful Indie Game Using Kickstarter… Social Media & Online Presence (part 4 of 7)
- Make a Successful Indie Game Using Kickstarter… Making Your Game & Company “Official” (part 3 of 7)
- Make a Successful Indie Game Using Kickstarter… Make The Game First (part 2 of 7)
- Make a Successful Indie Game Using Kickstarter… Why? (part 1 of 7)
- Merging 3D and 2D Animation: “Three-dimensional Proxies for Hand-Drawn Characters”
- So You Want To Make A Successful Indie Game Using Kickstarter…
- Hayao Miyazaki: The Anime Industry is Full Of “Otaku”
- And The Kickstarter for “James – Journey of Existence” is over…
- 48 Until End of Kickstarter… Plus New Art For “James – Journey of Existence”
- What “Innovative” Means In Games…
- “James – Journey of Existence” Demo Exclusive to Kickstarter Backers
- The Types of Indie Games That Get Attention and Sell Well…
- Kickstarter Rewards Updated (or Removed)
- The Importance Of Communication…
- So You Want To Make An Indie Game… Don’t Get Ahead Of Yourself
- The Importance of Controversy…
- New “SD” Demo For “James – Journey of Existence”
- “James – Journey of Existence” (Not) on Steam Greenlight!
- So You Want To Join A Low-Budget Indie Project?
- Major Kickstarter Updates for “James – Journey of Existence”
- After One Week Of My Indie Game Being On Kickstarter…
- Happy Holidays from “James – Journey of Existence!”
- Did You Want To Be Part The Making Of “James – Journey of Existence?”
- KICKSTARTER UPDATE: “Character and Story Details (plus new Web Demo)”
- 48 Hours On Kickstarter…
- KICKSTARTER : James – Journey of Existence (A Hand-Drawn/Animated 3D Game)
- The Countdown Begins…
- A Lovely Motion-GIF
- New Page For “James – Journey of Existence”
- New Demo for “James – Journey of Existence”
- New Character for James – Journey of Existence
- Kickstarter Plans For Traditionally-Animated 3D Game
- Traditional Animation in a 3D Game: How and Why
- Project James – Hand Drawn 3D Game (level update)
- Sprite Lamp – Some Smart Guys From Australia
- Project James – Playable Test Demo of a Hand-Drawn 3D Game
- What’s Wrong With The Gaming Industry?
- What’s Wrong With The Animation Industry?