Haven’t updated this page lately, I’ve been busy.
Specifically, I was busy
- arranging new composers to supply music for “James – Journey of Existence” during the Kickstarter campaign (thank you Kim Derome and Kevin Morris for agreeing to help out, I hope the Kickstarter campaign succeeds so that I can afford to pay you throughout the game’s development).
- extending the game demo (now includes new music, dialogue text, a second level, and other little improvements)
- making a nifty new trailer for Kickstarter
- contacting game press websites for help
- preparing for University classes tomorrow.
You can see all of these updates on http://james.fromdustscratch.com and http://kck.st/19wTNSh . Kickstarter progress is slow but steady, if it doesn’t jump a bit by next week, my hopes won’t be very high.